Thursday, August 18, 2011

Forever and Day...

That's how long it has been since I posted anything on my blog. A lot has changed in the last year. For one, we are all a year older ; ) Ted has been back from Iraq for 4 months now. I am almost done with my 2nd degree.Zachary is now 6 and in the 1st grade.Katelyn is now 16, driving, and in the 11th grade.Ted is now older than he was and has been promoted. I haven't aged a bit. Katelyn spent this summer at Emory attending the National Youth Leadership Forum on medicine. We are considering sending her to Vanderbelt's summer program next year. It is a 6 week program and it costs a lot of money so we will have to see. Hopefully I can be a more faithful blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog. Looks like you have been at it for a while.... I didn't realize blogs were so personal. :)

    Requirement satisfied.

    ReplyDelete