Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally Feeling a 100%

I hate being sick, but hate surgery even more( I have had 25 in my lifetime). My leg (more accurately my groin area) is feeling A LOT better.The first week and a half was all about learning how to get up with stretching my groin(on my right side). I hated not being able to pick up "Arpac 2". He didn't understand why I couldn't pick him up, which totally broke my heart. I love being a to pick him up, kiss and hug him, tickle him and dance around the house like loons.
We got the bill from the hospital today, and it was $3,996.99 for less then 5 hours in the hospital!! We owe $133.00(we would owe nothing had I been admitted ???)so I can't complain.If we had Tri-Care Prime we wouldn't have paid a dime. I refuse to go to military "doctors" so we have standard which allows us to go to any doctor we choose. That's the news you can use~~~

P.S. I had male parts but in.....totally kidding....I had a heart cath

No comments:

Post a Comment