Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's been a while so let's catch-up

"The Comp" is doing a great job as a father, as a husband,and a soldier. He's been really good with the children the last month(as always)as I've had to deal with illnesses. He has supported me through my illnesses with nothing but support and love. He will take Command on the 4th of May which means he will be busy,very busy, and extremely busy.

"Arpac 1" is doing really well too. She visited the High School and decided that she wants to take all honors classes. I am really glad because she has not been challenged in a long time. She also plans to do AP classes the last couple of years of high school. While we are not to crazy about her going to the college, we know it's important for her academic career.She's on Spring Break right which means lots of sleep-overs.

"Arpac 2" is energetic as ever. He doesn't stop for anyone or anything. He's doing well in the PT department. He has decided that his dinosaur has to go with us everywhere and the dinosaur has to be in a car seat(a separate car seat).LOL He starts pre-k in less then 4 months :( I can't believe how big he's gotten.

I am still chugging along at school and still have all A's . We have finals in three weeks!! I can't believe I'll actually be a grad student soon.I was sick once in March,and had surgery this month,so I am amazed that I am doing so well in school.

Well, that's our life in a nutshell.

2 comments:

  1. I did not know you had surgery,are you feeling better? I hope that all is well with you. Congrads on the A's that is awesome! Tell Katelyn we said hi and we can not wait to see her this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, exciting times! I am feel soooooo much better. I'll tell Katelyn you said "I", she's super excited about seeing you guys too.

    ReplyDelete