Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Freaking Exhausted!!

I feel like I haven't slept in a week! I've been so busy lately with school, state certs. for teaching, and being a mom that sleep hasn't been one of my biggest concerns. I might spend all weekend sleeping. NOT! I am lucky if "the comp" let's me sleep past 9:00 am on Saturdays. We're STILL ("we" being a relative term-meaning "the comp") . I know the bathroom is going to look AWESOME! I'll be sure to post pictures when it's all done. We are just busy,busy,busy!
We have a couple of arpac #1's friends staying with us for a couple of months. They're parents are victims of the current economy and job loss crisis that has gripped our nation. We are very fortunate, and I don't take it for granted for a minute, that "the comp" great job security. Hopefully, things start to improve soon.
Well I've got to go study, don't be jealous now. LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment